Thursday, June 16, 2011

Those Places Thursday: Newlyweds' Home

My parents lived in a number of places before they bought the house we lived in when I was born. My mother left little envelopes with snapshots from each of the locations except the very first. We followed along their path photographing each of the buildings in 2005. All still stand, some in good condition. Here is their newlyweds' home. (Click on the image to get a larger version.) If you can read the newspaper clipping, you'll find the end of the first paragraph makes no sense. What else is new?
______________________
Designer Credits:
-papers from Shimmer by Kitty Designs
-stitching from All Stitched by Kitty Designs
-heart doodle from Let Love Be Your Energy by ZuzanaH Designs
fonts: Pea Anderson, Celtic Hand, Corbel

1 comment:

  1. Very creative! You took the challenge about a dozen steps last what I did! This inspires me to try a scrapbook of places important to our family, then and now!

    ReplyDelete